54 Special x Jamie O'Brien PRO
MAGNUM SIZED PERFORMANCE IN A COMPACT PACKAGE!
The 54 Special has all the magical Catch Surf® DNA packed tight into one high-caliber ripping board. This pint-sized shred stick is the love child of the Beater® Original 54 and the Odysea® Stump; making it a snub-nosed section killer. Blast an air or pack a pit, the 54 Special has you covered!
The 54 Special has a deep entry concave and vee out the tail; creating a nicely rockered rail with a flat center line. This provides excellent speed down the line, but super-responsive turning once the rail is engaged. The 54 Special is a step forward in design and performance that pushes the boundaries of what is possible on a soft surfboard. Big things do come in small packages.
54" (4’6”) x 19.75” x 2.5” (32 Liters)
- Jamie O'Brien (JOB) signature model.
- Hi-performance shape with concave entry and vee out the tail.
- Thruster (Tri) fin setup for a loose; but snappy ride.
- Stiff dual-composite core.
- Triple (x3) maple stringers!
- Durable HDPE graphic slick bottom.
- Old-School PE deck with throwback design.
- Hi-performance removeable fin system with leash plug.
- Designed by Catch Surf in California, U.S.A.
Other top rated products
- 54 Special - Thruster -...4.98246 star rating(57)
- LOG - 6'0"4.95146 star rating(103)
- Odysea 45'' Boog Skim...5.0 star rating(7)
- Skipper Quad x Jamie...4.93243 star rating(74)
- Skipper - Quad - 5'6"4.95833 star rating(72)
- Heritage 8'6''...4.85714 star rating(7)
- LOG x Johnny Redmond PRO4.98551 star rating(69)
- ...Lost® RNF - 5'11"4.98058 star rating(103)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
- Reviews (57)
- Questions (3)