Mad Huey's® x Original 54 - Twin Fin
A special collaboration between the Mad Huey's and Catch Surf!
- Mad Huey's bottom art.
- Mad Huey's-inspired Beater® logo.
- Available in Twin Fin model only.
EPIC SUMMER BEACH DAYS... THE BEATER IS ALL ABOUT FUN! Created by the freaks at Catch Surf, the Beater Original is destined to take over the world. It is the original all-purpose, fully-customizable shred stick! Surf it with or without fins, bodyboard or skim it; do whatever the heck you want. The Beater can turn an average beach day into an Epic Tale of Radness! Now shred.
Features a strong, light-weight and water-resistant core with dual (x2) maple-ply wood stringers and high density bottom to make it the stiffest most durable Beater ever made! Twin-fin model comes with 3.5" pop-thru keel fins.
54” (4’6") x 20” x 2.5” (30 Liters)FEATURES
- All-purpose, customizable shred stick!
- Fun for all skill levels! And can take a Beating!
- Tapered D-rails and twin-channel crescent tail for finless performance.
- Dual-composite core with twin maple-wood stringers.
- Old-School 8lb PE deck and impact resistant HDPE slick skin.
- Pop-thru leash plug at tail.
- Soft pop-thru removable keel fins (twin fin model only).
- Requires surf wax for grip.
- Designed in California, U.S.A. by Catch Surf.
- PATENTED DESIGN! Patent #: D631926, D637249, D637250, D637252