Stump (Thruster) - 5'0" x Jamie O'Brien PRO
"The best soft surfboards ever! “ – Jamie O’Brien
Jamie has charged some of the gnarliest waves out there and believes his models are the ultimate shore-break boards; plus he can throw chunks, bust an air or tweak a turn when the waves aren’t deathly. Not only do the JOB models offer performance, but the signature graphic reeks of tropical bliss.
The world-famous Odysea® LOG has a little brother! The all-new Stump™ is half the size and twice the fun and will take you steep and deep or in the air. Fully-loaded with our new hi-performance fin system, this little gem will hold a solid line in the tube or allow you to lay down some rail.
5’0” x 21.5” x 2.5” (36 Liters)
- Jamie O'Brien (JOB) signature model Stump with thruster fin setup.
- Super-Fun for all skill levels!
- Tons of float and easy wave catching.
- Stiff dual composite core.
- Triple (x3) maple stringers!
- Durable HDPE graphic slick bottom.
- Old-School PE deck with throwback design.
- Hi-performance fin system with performance fins.
- Designed by Catch Surf in California, U.S.A.
Other top rated products
- LOG - 6'0"4.95506 star rating(89)
- Skipper Quad x Jamie...4.92647 star rating(68)
- ...Lost® RNF - 5'5"4.97753 star rating(89)
- Skipper - Quad - 5'6"4.95652 star rating(69)
- Blank Series - Fish4.78571 star rating(14)
- Odysea 45'' Boog Skim...5.0 star rating(7)
- Blank Series - FUNBOARD4.96552 star rating(29)
- Beater Original 54 PRO x Jamie...4.9697 star rating(33)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
- Reviews (53)
- Questions (7)
For a moment I thought I was JOB.
First time using it I didn’t tighten da middle skeg enough and lost her. Afta dat I was squirrelin all oba da place...big shwacks. In a Mr. noodle styleeee!!!
I forgot to get discount before ordering. Aaa pau