Stump (Thruster) - 5'0" x Jamie O'Brien PRO
"The best soft surfboards ever! “ – Jamie O’Brien
Jamie has charged some of the gnarliest waves out there and believes his models are the ultimate shore-break boards; plus he can throw chunks, bust an air or tweak a turn when the waves aren’t deathly. Not only do the JOB models offer performance, but the signature graphic reeks of tropical bliss.
The world-famous Odysea® LOG has a little brother! The all-new Stump™ is half the size and twice the fun and will take you steep and deep or in the air. Fully-loaded with our new hi-performance fin system, this little gem will hold a solid line in the tube or allow you to lay down some rail.
5’0” x 21.5” x 2.5” (36 Liters)
- Jamie O'Brien (JOB) signature model Stump with thruster fin setup.
- Super-Fun for all skill levels!
- Tons of float and easy wave catching.
- Stiff dual composite core.
- Triple (x3) maple stringers!
- Durable HDPE graphic slick bottom.
- Old-School PE deck with throwback design.
- Hi-performance fin system with performance fins.
- Designed by Catch Surf in California, U.S.A.
Other top rated products
- Heritage 8'6''...5.0 star rating(2)
- Plank - 9'0" - Single Fin4.84848 star rating(33)
- 54 Special x Kalani Robb PRO4.98148 star rating(54)
- LOG - 6'0"4.9579 star rating(95)
- Skipper Quad x Jamie...4.93056 star rating(72)
- Odysea 45'' Boog Skim...5.0 star rating(7)
- Skipper - Quad - 5'6"4.95714 star rating(70)
- ...Lost® RNF4.97895 star rating(95)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
- Reviews (54)
- Questions (7)
For a moment I thought I was JOB.
First time using it I didn’t tighten da middle skeg enough and lost her. Afta dat I was squirrelin all oba da place...big shwacks. In a Mr. noodle styleeee!!!
I forgot to get discount before ordering. Aaa pau