Posted June 14, 2016
Catch Surf is looking for an exceptional junior-level designer to join our clothing design team.
- Bachelor’s degree from top fashion design school.
- 1-3 years’ experience; men’s clothing preferred.
- Must be proficient in Adobe creative suite (illustrator, photoshop, etc.)
- Must have ability to create original art, patterns and graphic elements.
- Must be able to complete product from concept to finalized tech pack to hand off to production/development team.
- Must be able to take direction and implement design concept accurately and efficiently.
- Must have passion for fashion and style; trends, etc.
- Experience in fashion/premium market a PLUS.
Jr. Clothing Designer will report directly to Design Director and be responsible for assisting in the design of men’s clothing across multiple categories; from wovens to knits, to tees to accessories and hats.
This is an opportunity for a Jr. Designer to work and take on responsibilities to grow into a Sr. Designer role within the team.
The position will be located at our headquarters in San Clemente, California.
Please email cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Please put “Jr. Clothing Designer” in subject.