54 Special - Thruster - 4'6"
MAGNUM SIZED PERFORMANCE IN A COMPACT PACKAGE!
The 54 Special has all the magical Catch Surf® DNA packed tight into one high-caliber ripping board. This pint-sized shred stick is the love child of the Beater® Original 54 and the Odysea® Stump; making it a snub-nosed section killer. Blast an air or pack a pit, the 54 Special has you covered!
The 54 Special has a deep entry concave and vee out the tail; creating a nicely rockered rail with a flat center line. This provides excellent speed down the line, but super-responsive turning once the rail is engaged. The 54 Special is a step forward in design and performance that pushes the boundaries of what is possible on a soft surfboard. Big things do come in small packages.
54" (4’6”) x 19.75” x 2.5” (32 Liters)
- Hi-performance shape with concave entry and vee out the tail.
- Thruster (Tri) fin setup for a loose; but snappy ride.
- Stiff dual-composite core.
- Triple (x3) maple stringers!
- Durable HDPE graphic slick bottom.
- Old-School PE deck with throwback design.
- Hi-performance removeable fin system with leash plug.
- Designed by Catch Surf in California, U.S.A.
Other top rated products
- CS Surf Wax - Softboard Formula...5.0 star rating(41)
- Beater 6' Leash4.92727 star rating(55)
- LOG x Jamie O'Brien PRO4.98113 star rating(53)
- Skipper Quad x Jamie...4.92537 star rating(67)
- Blank Series - FUNBOARD4.96552 star rating(29)
- Beater Original 54 - Twin Fin5.0 star rating(24)
- Beater 5' Pro-Comp Leash4.83333 star rating(18)
- CS Surf Wax - Softboard Formula...4.9 star rating(20)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
- Reviews (52)
- Questions (7)
I am 5’4” 130lb surfer at intermediate - advanced level. Looking to surf 3-6ft swells. Would this be a good fit or should i look into the 5’4” RNF? My big wave days are behind me looking for a fun ride to maneuver and get some snaps with.